Go to footer

Interview with Marti Belle

Interviews with Wrestlingstars

Interview with Marti Belle

Postby Bernd Lorenz aka Tazzmaschine » 12.09.2010, 07:42

Hello Wrestlingjunkies,
today my guest comes from the USA New York
Please welcome Marti Belle

Hello Marti,thank you for this interview.

Can you please tell the fans who you are? Hi! I'm a female wrestler based out of New York City!

Marti Belle ,how do you come to the decision to be a female wrestler two years ago? Well, I didn't decide to become wrestling until less than a year ago. Two years ago though, I saw an ad on Model Mayhem calling females who wanted to essentially be a valet for some of the wrestlers. I auditioned and they liked me so I kind of just kept coming back eventually becoming a manager. About a year into it, I decided I needed to start training, so I did!

And when you began training who was or is your trainer? And how was the training for
you? I began training under WWE Hall of Famer "The Unpredictable" Johnny Rodz. Training at first was extremely difficult, my body hurt in places I didn't know someone could hurt in! It was very tough to get into it but, I've been doing sports my whole life so eventually, it became a good routine. I really actually enjoy working out and training every week.

Mostly you work in the USA, have you ever worked outside the USA? I have not yet worked outside the USA. Hoping to make a few trips out of the country very soon!

You have never wrestled in Germany, is this on your todo list? I would love to make it out to Germany. Not only to wrestle, but also to experience German culture

You have recently wrestled Roxie COTTON. What can you tell us about this match? I have had quite a few matches with Roxie, I have learned a lot from her but, she has made me work so hard for any victories I have had over her. Our last match was in York, PA at SWO, she just really smart with getting that victory, it won't happen again!

In a german database i found another Name with yours; Tina San Antonio, together
you are a Tag Team called Belle Saints correct? Yes, Tina and I often team up as the Belle Saints

What do you love more,single or Tag Team Matches? It depends, I do love working a singles match because I work very hard and get to showcase all the work I've put into my training. Tag matches are often just a lot more fun!

Marti you worked for the both NWS and WSU. What do you think about these Indy Promotions?
I have worked for both NWS and WSU for a few months, mostly WSU. I think WSU is an amazing promotion because it really helps to showcase some amazing women wrestlers. In this promotion, we aren't just a bunch of pretty faces, from the likes of Mercedes Martinez, Awesome Kong, Angel Orsini, Alicia and so many other ladies, we are able to really show what women's wrestling is all about!

What other promotions have you worked for? I have worked for a few different promotions, WUW being my home promotion and WSU being my second home. I have worked for DWOW, NWS, JAPW, VPW, AIW, SCWA and SWO among other companies.

When you get inside the Ring what is your Favorite Rule,Heel or Face?And why? I honestly, just enjoy being myself and feeding off the crowd. I am myself in every single match.
Is WWE or TNA in the USA an Aim for you? And which Promotion is your Favorite? Honestly, I am interested in whatever company is looking to put my talent and skills to good use. I don't have a favorite

When you look in the future is there anything you want to do in wrestling or a match you
are dreaming for? I would love to work a few ladies and some men as well. Also, maybe one day do an Ironwoman match!

And when you look at your first months in Wrestling what was your personal highlight
inside the ring? I think my highlight would probably be the first time I really felt that the crowd was behind me and was pulling for me. To look into the crowd and see smiling faces from my family members to friends to complete strangers be excited for me, it was a great feeling.

At the last something to say to your fans? I love my fans to death. Thank you allll for all the support in this short time and trust me, I'm just getting started! keep up with me on my FB and Twitter. We're going places!!

facebook.com/martibelle
twitter.com/martibelle
Thank you being my guest and i hope we see you sometimes in a german ring.
Bernd Lorenz aka Tazzmaschine
Admin + WJ ARMY General
Admin + WJ ARMY General

Fave Wrestler: Sting
Fave Promotion: DWA und Top Catch

by Advertising » 12.09.2010, 07:42

Advertising

Re: Interview with Marti Belle

Postby mike » 12.09.2010, 08:54

Thank you for the Interview and by the way: You looks awesome :-)
mike
tWo Special Mitglied

Postby NewWorldOrder » 12.09.2010, 10:19

Thank you very much.

:big_applaus :big_applaus

NewWorldOrder
WJ ARMY 2nd Lt.
WJ ARMY 2nd Lt.

Fave Wrestler: Kevin nash
Fave Promotion: nWo

Postby GodOfWrestling » 12.09.2010, 11:40

Awesome. THX Miss Belle
GodOfWrestling
WJ ARMY 2nd Lt.
WJ ARMY 2nd Lt.

Postby Mr Anderson » 12.09.2010, 19:03

Thank you Marti Belle :big_applaus

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Mr Anderson
tWo Top User

Fave Wrestler: Mr Anderson
Fave Promotion: TNA

Postby BIG » 13.09.2010, 20:09

For the Ironwoman match do you have a Dream Oponent?

Big Interview.
BIG
tWo Special Mitglied

Postby Pinkybrain » 14.09.2010, 11:38

:big_applaus
Pinkybrain
tWo Top User

Fave Wrestler: Randy Orton
Fave Promotion: WWE

Postby ThumbtackJordan » 15.09.2010, 20:10

Very Great Interview wie schafft ihr das blos solche Leute zu interviewen
ThumbtackJordan
WJ ARMY 2nd Lt.
WJ ARMY 2nd Lt.

Fave Wrestler: Rey Mysterio,EDGE
Fave Promotion: WWE

Postby Jeff Jarrett » 16.09.2010, 06:24

ThumbtackJordan wrote:Very Great Interview wie schafft ihr das blos solche Leute zu interviewen

Da hat der gute Tazzmaschine ein händchen für Leute zu finden für Interviews.

Thank you Miss Belle and all the best for the Future.
It´s me Double J Jeff Jarrett
Jeff Jarrett
Co Admin + WJ ARMY Colonel
Co Admin + WJ ARMY Colonel

Fave Wrestler: Jeff Jarrett
Fave Promotion: TNA