Go to footer

4 Corners in Wrestling - Heimo the Wildman is back

The Short Interviews

4 Corners in Wrestling - Heimo the Wildman is back

Postby Bernd Lorenz aka Tazzmaschine » 27.07.2012, 04:58

Please welcome back The Wildman Heimo.

Hello Heimo, First of all, it is a pleasure for Wrestlingjunkies.de to do this short interview and we thank you for this opportunity. How are you doing?

Thank you for having me on your site! Keep up the good work with the site, spreading the word and keeping the sport going!

I am doing good, I have a summer full of wrestling to look forward to. I will be wrestling at the Wacken Opean Air Metal Festival from the 1st to the 5th of August and on the 11th of August I will be in Copenhagen, Denmark for the first time. After that from the 17th to the 19th of August we will be doing a medieval fair in Finland, that will be a great place for a wrestling show. After all, wrestling is the oldest (and best) sport in the world so I will be like a fish in a sea at a medieval fair!

After that, on the 25th of August a championship tournament will be held in Finland, and I am determined to take back my Finnish Championship that was wrongfully stolen from me earlier this year. I never got pinned for the title, it was stripped from me by our megalomaniac general manager.

Heimo, our last chat was a long time ago. What has happened during the last months in your life inside the ring?

The ring life has been good. I have dominated over my competition in Finland, and I have been travelling a lot for new challenges. I have been to Germany many times and also in new countries for me like Sweden and Belgium. These are all important learning opportunities and I continue to get better and better in the ring.

I’m still watching your career and photos on Facebook. Your hype in Germany is still unbroken. What do you think is the reason for your popularity in North Germany, especially at the Wacken Open Air?

I always give 100% for the match. I want to give the best match I can every time and the audience knows it, they can feel it. I think this is an important reason for why people support me, I do what I love and I try to do it as good as I possibly can. I also have a very unique look and style, there is no one in Germany or anywhere else like me, and I believe this is important for the audience too.

Heimo, when your career has run its course, what do you want to be remembered for the most? By the way I hope this moment will be not as fast.

Yeah I am nowhere near done with wrestling and I will continue to do it as long as possible and continue to improve all the time. And in this, like in all things in life, you are never too experienced to learn something new.

I guess I would want to be remembered as the guy who was a great entertainer, who did it for the fans and for the sport. I don't want to be remembered as an egomaniac asshole or a backstabber. I also want to be remembered as a guy who kept getting better and better all the time, not someone who stuck at one thing and kept repeating it until it got old and boring.

At the end do you want to say something to the Wrestlingjunkies.de fans?

Thank you all for supporting the sport! Continue coming to the live shows and bring your friends and family too! Wrestling is at its best when enjoyed live!

Wrestlingjunkies.de - Wrestling is our Drug!!!!

Besucherzaehler
Bernd Lorenz aka Tazzmaschine
Admin + WJ ARMY General
Admin + WJ ARMY General

Fave Wrestler: Sting
Fave Promotion: DWA und Top Catch

by Advertising » 27.07.2012, 04:58

Advertising

Re: 4 Corners in Wrestling - Heimo the Wildman is back

Postby EasyE81 » 04.08.2012, 11:25

Seems to be a very nice person. Cool interview.
And it`s true: with an unique look wrestlers are more remembered than wrestlers who all look the same.
Good luck for his further Wrestling Career :big_applaus
EasyE81
WJ ARMY 1st Lt.
WJ ARMY 1st Lt.

Fave Wrestler: HBK, CM Punk, Sting
Fave Promotion: WWE, TNA