Go to footer

4 Corners in Wrestling with The DarkAngel Mike West

The Short Interviews

4 Corners in Wrestling with The DarkAngel Mike West

Postby Bernd Lorenz aka Tazzmaschine » 27.04.2013, 08:06

4 Corners in Wrestling
The DarkAngel Mike West, 13 years in the ring, second generation wrestler. Dad and Uncle wrestled as The Rough Riders Chuck West and Bob East. Guinness Book of World Records holder for worlds longest Pro Wrestling match. Trained in South Texas by Bob East and the Galvan Family.

-How much of your match you do like to plan in advance?
It really depends on the person I am working and how experienced they are, and what type of match it is, in a typical singles match with a good worker you should only need to work out how your opening, the high spot, and the end. I also like to talk about certain moves to watch for being that I was trained in South Texas and wrestle in Ohio now, alot of the terminology is different.

-What attributes make a young wrestler easy to work with?
Being a good listener, and having your ego in check are essential. A lot of young guys now get caught up in the fact that they are "amazing" and don't need to pay dues.

-Over the last 25 years Professional Wrestling has changed dramatically in terms of how it's presented, in your opinion do you think it's better today, or has the change hurt the product overall?
To me it is a double edges sword. Some Indy promotions have stepped up and focused on putting out the best for the fans dollar while others seem content to just hang up a black curtain and bring their home stereo for sound.

-Who was the number one pro wrestler(male or female) who inspired you to get into the business, if you had one that is?
Mick Foley has always been a huge inspiration to me. Looking into the psychology of his matches and promos, he is a genius in our biz.

https://www.facebook.com/mike.west.102

Thank you for answer this New 4 Corners Edition.
Best wishes
Bernd Lorenz
Wrestlingjunkies.de - The Indy Wrestling Community

Wrestlingjunkies.de - Wrestling is our Drug!!!!

Besucherzaehler
Bernd Lorenz aka Tazzmaschine
Admin + WJ ARMY General
Admin + WJ ARMY General

Fave Wrestler: Sting
Fave Promotion: DWA und Top Catch

by Advertising » 27.04.2013, 08:06

Advertising