Go to footer

Interview Sienna DuVall

Interviews with Wrestlingstars

Interview Sienna DuVall

Postby Bernd Lorenz aka Tazzmaschine » 07.10.2012, 07:25

Hello Wrestlingjunkies.de Fans.
Today we have a guest from Philadelphia, USA
Please welcome Sienna DuVall.

First of all, it is a pleasure for Wrestlingjunkies.de, to do this Interview and we thank you for this opportunity. How are you doing Sienna?

I am doing well. Thank you for having me and I hope you all are doing well also.

Can you tell our readers more about your first steps into the wrestling business,what was the reason you wanna be a pro wrestler?

My first steps was in the fishtown area of Philadelphia. I trained inside of a garage with full wrestling equipment. The school would later close and I began training again in New Jersey.

Your coaches in wrestling and your first time in training?

Mr. Arrogance was there from the beginning and I still learn from him until this present day.

Do you remember your first match some years ago and what was it like to wrestle in front of an live crowd for the first time?

Yes my first match was in Trenton, TN and I wrestled a girl by the name of Rock and Roll C. It was scary and weird but it's a adrenaline rush you could never fully describe.

In your opinion, what is the most challenging aspect of the training need to become a
professional wrestler?

The mental aspect. People need to learn the art of the business. You will learn moves and how to apply them but it doesn't matter if you can't tell the story that is told in every wrestling match. This is a 50/50 sport..50% physical and 50% mental.

Who had the greatest influence/impact on your life as pro wrestler?

Triple H. I have always been admired and inspired by him. He cared about what he was doing and it showed. No matter who he wrestled, it made it his show.

Mainstream Wrestling in the USA. In my eyes the TNA puts more on wrestling and the WWE more
on the look of the female worker.In your opinion, how far do good looks get a female in
this industry?

Your look is your brand. It is very important that you have a marketable look and have a look that you, the female, feel comfortable with and you look like a wrestler. A lot of times ladies feel if they look like a model that its all that it takes to make it. And that's far from the truth. Those ladies in the WWE are getting paid good money to be what they are and who they are. In the independent world, it's a total contrast. You have to look presentable, respectable, and look like a wrestler. A lot people women and men make this mistake.

You work for many differnt US Indy companys,where do you like to wrestle next?
I would love to go to Canada and Japan. That's definitely a goal!

When a booker or company wants you,where can they contact you and why should they book you?

They can reach me on Facebook (Sienna DuVall) or email me at sdincredible2012@gmail.com

They should book me because I am good at what I do. I follow the rules and I give my 110% every time I perform. I have a nice look and even better attitude and I will guarantee they won't be disappointed!

Wrestler on the road or inside the ring have many times funny storys of this time.Do you have a funny one which you could share with us?

You know I have had funny moments but none was better than this weekend while in Nassau, Bahamas. I wrestled for the company NWA Ring Warriors and as we were driving down the road to go to the venue, all these big burly 250 to 300 pounds monster wrestlers start singing old LFO and NSYNC songs word for word. It doesn't they any funnier than that.

When your career has run its course, what do you want to be remembered for the most?

I want to be remembered as the woman who trail blazed, traveled, fought for my right to be a great lady wrestler. I want to remembered for my smile and my humility. I love everyone. I love live and appreciate life.

And what do you when you not stands in the ring Sienna?

I am a Jackie of all trades. I'll just say that I am in the law enforcement industry. It's rewarding and exciting.

Do you want to say something to the Wrestlingjunkies.de fans?

I want to thank you for your interest and support for me. I hope you like my style and my passion. I love you all.

Thank you very much for this interview and good luck for your future!

Thank you once again for having me. Good luck to you as well!

Wrestlingjunkies.de - Wrestling is our Drug!!!!

Besucherzaehler
Bernd Lorenz aka Tazzmaschine
Admin + WJ ARMY General
Admin + WJ ARMY General

Fave Wrestler: Sting
Fave Promotion: DWA und Top Catch

by Advertising » 07.10.2012, 07:25

Advertising

Re: Interview Sienna DuVall

Postby picard » 07.10.2012, 13:05

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
picard