Go to footer

Interview with Allie Kat

Interviews with Wrestlingstars

Interview with Allie Kat

Postby Bernd Lorenz aka Tazzmaschine » 02.03.2013, 08:45

Hello Wrestlingjunkies.de Fans.
My Guest today comes from Champaign, IL, USA

Please welcome Allie Kat

-First of all, it is a pleasure for Wrestlingjunkies.de, thank you for agreeing to do this
interview. Let’s start it off with how are you doing today?

I'm doing well, thank you for asking. I've been training hard so I'm ready for my next match!

-Allie ,you made your Pro Wrestling Debut August 2011?Can you tell our readers more about your first
steps into the wrestling business,what was the reason you wanna be a pro wrestler?

Well, I grew up watching wrestling and I loved it! From the first time I saw Sensational Sherri- I knew I wanted to be a wrestler ...just like her.

-You wrestle under a mask,is there a story behind that?

I'm a little different then most masked wrestlers...I don't wear a mask to conceal my identity. With my unique hair...people will know who I am without the mask. I love comics and super heros- so of course...I love masks. It gives me a lot more options for creative colors and outfits- they're just plain fun and that's what Allie Kat is all about- having a good time! Plus, it helps me stand out from the other women wrestlers. I don't know of any other US woman who wrestles exclusively in a mask. It's something different and gets attention...people really respond well to it.

-Your trainer & mentor in wrestling is the 17 year wrestling veteran, Harker Dirge. How was it
trained by a men that held close to 50 wrestling championships in his career?

Well, you certainly do do your research! Honestly, Harker is wealth of information. He was trained by Exotic Adrian Street and has had a lot of in ring experience himself so he' been a great teacher. He's wrestled all over the US and toured the UK...he's been in the ring with some of the best wrestlers ever- so he has a lot of knowledge to pass on. If I'm ever half as talented as he is in the ring...I'll be a happy Kat...lol. One thing I really appreciate is that he knows how to train women...we have to move differently and protect ourselves differently then men do and a lot of male trainers don't know how to teach that to women. He also had me work on my diet and conditioning to be more athletic and that was invaluable! It gives me an edge over my opponents.

-Do you remember your first match and what was it like to wrestle in front of an live crowd for the
first time?

I definitely remember my first match...I hope I never forget it. It was a dream come true and extremely hard to explain to anyone who hasn't gotten to live their dream yet. Being in front of a live crowd felt exactly right...my adrenaline was at an all time high and of course, I had plenty of nerves...but at the same time, it just felt like that was where I was meant to be.

-Allie you wrestle for many US Indy Companys but so far i know it never outside the USA,thats right?.

You are correct...so far I'm a USA only wrestler.

-Where would you loved to wrestle the first time outside the USA?

That's an easy one, either Germany or Mexico. Both have some phenomenally talented women I'd like to test my in ring skills against.

-On your Facebook is can see a site from a news paper. Your reaction when you see you face the first
time in a local news paper?

That paper was actually from the town where the match happened...so it wasn't in my local paper. Luckily someone from that town saved me a copy and gave it to me the next time I was in that area. Pretty neat!

Word Associations:
Jewells Malone- Canadian
Harker Dirge- One-of-a-kind...maybe cheating there but it's appropriate ;)
Serenity- obnoxious
Your Dream- Wrestling

-When your career has run its course, what do you want to be remembered for the most?

Always giving my best to every match and being someone the fans truly enjoy watching.

-Do you want to say something to the Wrestlingjunkies.de fans?

Thank you for reading this interview. Please make sure you support all the wrestlers you enjoy...if there's a promotion you like going to live and in person...let your friends know. And let promoters know which wrestlers you enjoy and want to see more of. And stop by my fanpage and say "hi" :)

Thank you very much for this interview and good luck for your future!

Feel free to visit Allie Kat´s Fanpage Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/TheMaskedAllieKat

Wrestlingjunkies.de - Wrestling is our Drug!!!!

Besucherzaehler
Bernd Lorenz aka Tazzmaschine
Admin + WJ ARMY General
Admin + WJ ARMY General

Fave Wrestler: Sting
Fave Promotion: DWA und Top Catch

by Advertising » 02.03.2013, 08:45

Advertising

Re: Interview with Allie Kat

Postby The Nature Boy » 03.03.2013, 08:30

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :big_applaus :big_applaus
The Nature Boy