Go to footer

Interview with Chaos

Interviews with Wrestlingstars

Interview with Chaos

Postby Bernd Lorenz aka Tazzmaschine » 15.12.2012, 09:06

Hello Wrestlingjunkies.de Fans.
Today we have a guest from Denmark
Please welcome Chaos

First of all, it is a pleasure for Wrestlingjunkies.de, to do this Interview and we thank you for this opportunity. How are you doing?

Im doing great, i just got back from sweden and i won the SWS belt in front of a sell out growd of 500 in malmø i think the swedich fans a the best in europe right now

Chaos,you wrestle since 8 years and hold in this time belts in Denmark,Germany,UK and Europe as well.How does it feel one of the popular worker to be in danks today?

I had my first match in 1994, we only had a boxing ring at the time, we wrestlet undtell 1998, then me and my friend Tank built a ring (not a good one, but it looked like a ring) and did 3-4 shows a year from 1998 to 2004

then i got a phone call from a Daniel Grønaa he told me he got a real wrestling ring from germany and in 2005 we started dansk wrestling, so its more 18 years :D

Can you tell our readers more about your first steps into the wrestling business,what was the reason you wanna be a pro wrestler?

I was a amatør wrestler and loved all kind of fighting sport, then i saw wwe on sky (1986) and was hooked, i love every thing abort wrestling

You trained by Asbjørn Riis and Karsten Kretschmer. How was the traing for yourself?

Asbjørn Riis told every one that he was a pro wrestler, but he was not i traied myself undtell i got down to Karsten Kretschmer and he showed me how a real wrestling trainer do it, so if anyone can say he traied me its Karsten and i think he is a great trainer and wrestler, i did train with ricky Knight from the uk too, but Karsten is the one i would say did the most work.

Do you remember your first match and what was it like to wrestle in front of an live crowd for the first time?

I wrestled Tank in front of a crowd of 2000 in denmark and it was the first time i was in a ring and it was great we had a lot of fun in that match

Who had the greatest influence/impact on your life as pro wrestler?

I would say all the wrestlers i wrestle you lean a lot from every wrestler you meat

Chaos,at this time you are the current European Heavyweight Championship of the Union Of European Wrestling Alliances the headcompany with over a dozen companys in europe. What does it means for you being the current champion there?

It means a lot to me to be the UEWA champion, and i hope that UEWA will be even bigger in 2013

You wrestle mostly in Denmark but also here in Germany. One of the Companys you work for is the P.W.F. (Pro Wrestling Fighters) where you also held the Nordeuropäische Wrestling Meisterschaft Championship for two times. It is no secret that the PWF as the talent to find the best wrestler in north europe and you a part of it.How was it for you work the first time for the PWF and work against Leon van Gasteren in 2009?

I love to work with Leon, i remember the match really well, it was the first match on the show i got cout in trafik on the way down to the show so i was there 5 min before the show started, so i meet marcel the promoter and he said we can move the match to the 2 half and i said who do i hav to wrestle and he said Leon and i said no you dont hav to move it me and leon can wrestle now no problem, and we just did a good wrestling match we did not speak a word abourt it before, and i must hav done something right since PWF made me a 2 time champion.

You work in many countrys in Europe like Denmark,Norway,Germany,UK,Finland and many more but what will be your next aim in wrestling?

I also wrestlet in Turkey,swenden,polen and spain in 2013 i hope to do some more wrestling on danish tv

When a booker or company wants you,where can they contact you and why should they book you?

my contact mail is pwl-chaos@hotmail.com and im always a pro in the ring i do as the promoter tell me to do

When your career has run its course, what do you want to be remembered for the most?

As the first danish wrestler to really make a name for himself in europe

Do you want to say something to the Wrestlingjunkies.de fans?

Keep and eye on Wrestlingjunkies.de if you what to know whats going on in wrestling

Thank you very much for this interview and good luck for your future!

Thank you so much
Bernd Lorenz aka Tazzmaschine
Admin + WJ ARMY General
Admin + WJ ARMY General

Fave Wrestler: Sting
Fave Promotion: DWA und Top Catch

by Advertising » 15.12.2012, 09:06

Advertising

Re: Interview with Chaos

Postby wXw Sepp » 15.12.2012, 12:58

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
wXw Sepp
tWo Top User

Fave Wrestler: Bad Bones

Postby Old School » 22.12.2012, 15:27

Dansk Best :big_applaus
Old School
tWo Top User

Postby DXMEMBER » 30.12.2012, 11:20

I would say all the wrestlers i wrestle you lean a lot from every wrestler you meat

Danke dafür, habe Chaos 2x bei NEW sehen dürfen und als Heel ist er klasse! Mr. PPV ein guter Manager!

DANKE
DXMEMBER
tWo Special Mitglied

Fave Wrestler: Shawn Michaels, Alex