Go to footer

Interview with Eli McFly - Cowabunga

Interviews with Wrestlingstars

Interview with Eli McFly - Cowabunga

Postby Bernd Lorenz aka Tazzmaschine » 24.06.2012, 09:05

Hello Wrestlingjunkies.de Fans.
Today we have a guest from the USA
Please welcome Eli McFly

First of all, it is a pleasure for Wrestlingjunkies.de, to do this Interview and we thank
you for this opportunity. How are you doing?

Awesome, Eating Pizza and Saying Cowabunga alot!

Can you tell our readers more about your first steps into the wrestling business,what was
the reason you wanna be a pro wrestler?

Recieved Floor Sears to WWE Invasion 2001 and saw RVD vs. Jeff Hardy and from that moment on, I wanted to be a Professional Wrestler. And once I saw Christian turn into Captain Charisma, thats when I really wanted to start training.

Eli McFly. When i hear the name,sorry i must say that :-) , the first think i have is Back
to the future and Hello!!?? Hello!?? ANYBODY HOME!??? Think McFly. How many times did you
hear that?

A Ton, It's calmed down a bit now that I don't wear the Back to the Future Vest and Hat as much anymore. But that's exactly where the name came from, It's probably one of the few movies i've seen over fifty times.

Your coaches in wrestling and your first time in training?

I did School Wrestling just to train, but quit before the actual season started just to kind of get an idea of things. I later was trained by Ernie Ballz at the Rockzilla Pro Wrestling Academy. My First time Training was Rough, But that's the start of anything in Life. It gets easier with Time and hard work.

Do you remember your first match and what was it like to wrestle in front of an live crowd
for the first time?

I was Nervous for weeks and when I got that Jolt of Electricity you can only get from being in front of a live crowd for the first time, I knew this is what I wanted to do.

In your opinion, what is the most challenging aspect of the training need to become a
professional wrestler?

Going through the Pain of wrestling along with Training. Some days my legs have just given out.

What would you say was your hardest match or one of this in your time in wrestling?
My hardest matches always make me step it up. It's usually my First Match working for any company.

Who is your favorite wrestler at the moment and why?

Christian, He's a guy nobody thought would make it past the Glass Ceilings of professional Wrestling after being the "Marty Jannetty" of a tag team. And he took it upon himself to make sure he shattered every single one and made it to the top on multiple occasions.

How would you describe your wrestling style?
Entertaining, A bit of my Tae Kwon Do Background comes in here and there, Id describe it as a mix of Marty Jannetty, Christian and Brian Kendrick.

When i look at your facebook photos i see that you wrestle sometimes as Ninja Turtle and
when i see it i have one question.Why? :-)

One day I thought I needed to Revamp myself completely and I always was a huge fan of Pop Culture. So I decided to mix the two together and It worked.

Eli you are former one time OPW Tag Team Champion,who was your partner and how does it feel
hold the first time gold in your hands?

Incredible. It was after Two Years of Chasing the Tag Team Belts down, and to finally win it in front of my family and friends... It was one of the best feelings in the world.

When a booker or company wants you,where can they contact you and why should they book you?
www.facebook.com/elimcfly88
http://Www.twitter.com/elimcfly88

I do something Different that doesnt fit the mold of every wrestler out there. I can go out there and be a ninja turtle, Batman, GI Joe or any other saturday morning cartoon character in the ring instead of your typical normal wrestler.

Wrestler on the road have many times funny storys of this time.Do you have a funny one
which you could share with us?

I wrestled at a Comic-Con in Miami, And the guests were the cast of of Futurama and a few others. Well, they happened to have the voices of the Pinky and the Brain too. And having a VIP pass to like a secret Elevator in building, I took it and they happened to walk in before they went out on stage for a little bit. They rehearsed the Entire Pinky and The Brain Theme Song in the Elevator. It was pretty awesome.

When your career has run its course, what do you want to be remembered for the most?
Doing something Different and meaningful.

Do you want to say something to the Wrestlingjunkies.de fans?
Thanks for Reading and hopefully you were enjoying a Slice of Pizza like I was when I answered these questions! Cowabunga!

Thank you very much for this interview and good luck for your future!

Wrestlingjunkies.de - Wrestling is our Drug!!!!

Besucherzaehler
Bernd Lorenz aka Tazzmaschine
Admin + WJ ARMY General
Admin + WJ ARMY General

Fave Wrestler: Sting
Fave Promotion: DWA und Top Catch

by Advertising » 24.06.2012, 09:05

Advertising

Re: Interview with Eli McFly - Cowabunga

Postby EasyE81 » 25.06.2012, 18:37

Very nice guy and a great interview.
To have Christian as an idol is always a real good choice and being a fan of comics makes him even more sympathetic.
I wish him the best for his wrestling career :big_applaus
EasyE81
WJ ARMY 1st Lt.
WJ ARMY 1st Lt.

Fave Wrestler: HBK, CM Punk, Sting
Fave Promotion: WWE, TNA

Re: Interview with Eli McFly - Cowabunga

Postby NewWorldOrder » 26.06.2012, 19:28

[i_like_it][/i_like_it]

NewWorldOrder
WJ ARMY 2nd Lt.
WJ ARMY 2nd Lt.