Go to footer

Interview with Hudson Envy

Interviews with Wrestlingstars

Interview with Hudson Envy

Postby Bernd Lorenz aka Tazzmaschine » 07.04.2013, 09:23

Hello Wrestlingjunkies.de Fans.
My Guest today comes from Texas, USA

Please welcome Hudson Envy

-First of all, it is a pleasure for Wrestlingjunkies.de, thank you for agreeing to do this interview. Let’s start it off with how are you doing today?
Hi everyone I am having a wonderful day today lots going on but all good things of course.

-Hudson ,when did you start your In-Ring time?Can you tell our readers more about your first steps into the wrestling business,what was the reason you wanna be a pro wrestler?
My first ring time when I started to train was in Nov 2011 then in July 7,2012 is when Hudson Envy was unleashed into the wrestling world.To be honest with you I always watched wrestling growing up I just knew that it was what I wanted and was ment to do I'm ot sure if that makes any sense,you know the feeling you get when everything all warm and nothing bad can touch you or bother you thats wrestling for me

-Trained by Jesse Hernandez,Mondo Vega, just to name a few, how was the experience trained by differnet coaches?
I have been lucky to train with many amazing people such as Jesse Hernandez I would be not near as good as I am without his guidence or training I'm ver blessed to have that man as my trainer I've also had the pleasure to be trained by Leillani Kia,Selina Majors,Peggy Lee Leather,Candice Larea and all of them taught me so much and are still teaching me it just really made me better

-Do you remember your first match and what was it like to wrestle in front of an live crowd for the first time?
Yes I remember I can never forget my first time in front of a crowd my stomach had butterflies I was so terrified but in a good way till today I get nervous everytime I goand wrestle in front of a crowd

-Hudson you wrestle for many US Indy Companys but so far i know it never outside the USA,thats right?.
I had a chance to wrestle in Mexico but due to injury I was unable to go but you never know what the future holds for me I plan to wrestle in Mexico soon possibly Japan

-Where would you loved to wrestle the first time outside the USA?
I would Love and I mean love to wrestle in Japan it would be such and honor and learning experience I love to learn

-On your Facebook is can see behind your name,Deadly Sin. What would you say is a deadly sin?
Yes Deadly Sin is behind my name simply because you cross me i that ring no matter how tempting I look I will take you down male or female I'm here to dominate

-I wrote with some guys of wrestlingjunkies.de about you and they still think the same like me.You look a little bit like an New Age Luna Vachon (R.i.P.) Do you have any connenction with the former WWE Star Luna?
No i'm not related or have any connection to her but do I look up to her yes she was amazing and thankyou that is a great honor for me to have you guys say I look like the New Age Luna Vachon (R.I.P.)

-When your career has run its course, what do you want to be remembered for the most?
When my career runs its course I would have to say this is a tough one but I would have to say I would want to be remembered for my fearlessness that I can get in that ring just like the boys and kick butt just like the boys

-Do you want to say something to the Wrestlingjunkies.de fans?
I would like to say to the fan thankyou for the support and always no matter what chase your dreams so when you look back you don't say What if Screw the what if and just DO IT and keep following me on facebook you never know what I will do next

Thank you very much for this interview and good luck for your future!
Thank you guys so much for the interview

Feel free to visit Hudson Envy´s Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/ashly.martinez.104

Wrestlingjunkies.de - Wrestling is our Drug!!!!

Besucherzaehler
Bernd Lorenz aka Tazzmaschine
Admin + WJ ARMY General
Admin + WJ ARMY General

Fave Wrestler: Sting
Fave Promotion: DWA und Top Catch

by Advertising » 07.04.2013, 09:23

Advertising

Re: Interview with Hudson Envy

Postby NewWorldOrder » 07.04.2013, 15:36

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

NewWorldOrder