Go to footer

Interview with Sesan Olukoya-Promoter from Africa

Interviews with Wrestlingstars

Re: Interview with Sesan Olukoya-Promoter from Africa

Postby BIG » 02.05.2011, 20:19

Sind das den jetzt alles Hochstapler dort?
BIG
tWo Special Mitglied

by Advertising » 02.05.2011, 20:19

Advertising

Postby Guest » 02.05.2011, 22:02

[b]Dear all,

I am surprised at the reactions of some so called Pro-wrestling promoters who I can not work with since I can not work with every worldwide pro-wrestling promoter or organization at once. You guys can say all what you are saying because you are based in USA and Europe where you find everything so easy, unlike Africa where we work very hard to make things workout.

I have visited Europe thrice when Rob Raw hosted me twice and Bernard Vandamme hosted me once. This my good friends are both from Belgium. Power Lee with be with me in Germany this coming June and the European world of wrestling will see him and know what African wrestling is all about. If I say I am promoting and sponsors postpone the event, should I go ahead and promote with empty hand? If I have plans to come to Europe with my wrestlers and visas are not issued what should I do?

Without mincing words, I have contributed a sincere quota to the development of African professional wrestling in my own ways. I don't think I have committed a crime for working with a promoting outfit who wants to promote pro-wrestling in Nigeria and Africa as a whole even after seeing the seriousness and genuineness of the organization.

[b]
Find below a copy of letter Dino sent to me on Thursday, 31 March, 2011 12:47 when I posted the news below on my facebook page. I submit.

LETTER FROM DINO TO SESAN:

SESAN, HI THIS IS DINO
I AM VERY VERY SURPRISE AND REALLY FEEL LEFT OUT, WEN I READ THIS BELOW ABOUT YOU AND A AFFILIATION WITH A SUCH A LITTLE MINI WRESTLING NAME SO CALL gcw YOU REALLY DONT KNOW LOT IN THE USA... IF IT WAS A NAME A POSITION THAT YOU WANT TO HAVE YOU DO MORE IN TO WRESTLING TO AFRICA FOR MY COMPANY ??? I WOULD HAVE YOU MADE VICE PRESIDENT OF MY COMPANY AND AFRICAN CONTINENT REPRESENTATIVE....
I HAVE DONE PRO WRESTLING NOW FOR 30 YEARS ON MAY 14 WILL BE MY 30 YEARS ANNIVERSARY... NO ONE OTHER WRESTLING COMPANY HAS DONE SO... ONLY [WWE] ANY OTHER COMPANY HERE TODAY OUT TOMORROW...... I FEEL REALLY BAD THAT YOU ARE NOT WORKING WITH ME AND DO WAT YOU SAY WOULD DO WITH US... I MADE WRESTLING POSTERS AND EMAIL TO YOU... I WAS READY TO COME AND WORK WITH YOU........ Y ARE YOU DO THIS WITH THIS SO CALL GCW??? YOU AD ME CONVINCED THAT YOU ARE A BUSINESS MAN AND LOVE WRESTLING TO DEVELOP IN NIGERIA AND OTHER PART
I WOULD LIKE YOU TO RESPOND
DINO
WWWA WRESTLING OWNER[/b]

I POSTED THIS ONLINE THROUGH MY FACEBOOK PAGE BEFORE DINO REACTED:
Olusesan Olukoya posted in PRO WRESTLING AFRICA.
Olusesan Olukoya 2:05pm Mar 31

On the 23rd March 2011, I received a letter from the Gladiator Championship Wrestling (GCW) with headquarter in New York, USA appointing me as the GCW Ambassador for Nigeria, Africa and Potential other countries in the African continent for the next three years from 23rd March 2011 - 22nd March, 2014.

I will be the representative of the Gladiator Championship Wrestling in my part of the world on professional wrestling as well as on other sporting issues as the management of GCW many deem fit.

The management of the organization also wish me good luck in collaboration and representation of GCW and LLC in Nigeria and the African continent.

By the grace of God, I have sincerely contributed to the development of the African professional wrestling in my own little ways and I never knew God has plans to elevate me with such a post. I congratulate myself, the Nigerian pro-wrestling community members as well as my associates from around the wrestling world who have in one way or the other added value to my pro-wrestling career over the years.

God bless you all.

Olusesan Olukoya,
"Mr. African Wrestling"
GCW Ambassador [/b]

Postby Guest » 02.05.2011, 22:04

[quote="Guest"][[b]b]Dear all,

I am surprised at the reactions of some so called Pro-wrestling promoters who I can not work with since I can not work with every worldwide pro-wrestling promoter or organization at once. You guys can say all what you are saying because you are based in USA and Europe where you find everything so easy, unlike Africa where we work very hard to make things workout.

I have visited Europe thrice when Rob Raw hosted me twice and Bernard Vandamme hosted me once. This my good friends are both from Belgium. Power Lee with be with me in Germany this coming June and the European world of wrestling will see him and know what African wrestling is all about. If I say I am promoting and sponsors postpone the event, should I go ahead and promote with empty hand? If I have plans to come to Europe with my wrestlers and visas are not issued what should I do?

Without mincing words, I have contributed a sincere quota to the development of African professional wrestling in my own ways. I don't think I have committed a crime for working with a promoting outfit who wants to promote pro-wrestling in Nigeria and Africa as a whole even after seeing the seriousness and genuineness of the organization.

[b][/b]Find below a copy of letter Dino sent to me on Thursday, 31 March, 2011 12:47 when I posted the news below on my facebook page. I submit.

LETTER FROM DINO TO SESAN:

SESAN, HI THIS IS DINO
I AM VERY VERY SURPRISE AND REALLY FEEL LEFT OUT, WEN I READ THIS BELOW ABOUT YOU AND A AFFILIATION WITH A SUCH A LITTLE MINI WRESTLING NAME SO CALL gcw YOU REALLY DONT KNOW LOT IN THE USA... IF IT WAS A NAME A POSITION THAT YOU WANT TO HAVE YOU DO MORE IN TO WRESTLING TO AFRICA FOR MY COMPANY ??? I WOULD HAVE YOU MADE VICE PRESIDENT OF MY COMPANY AND AFRICAN CONTINENT REPRESENTATIVE....
I HAVE DONE PRO WRESTLING NOW FOR 30 YEARS ON MAY 14 WILL BE MY 30 YEARS ANNIVERSARY... NO ONE OTHER WRESTLING COMPANY HAS DONE SO... ONLY [WWE] ANY OTHER COMPANY HERE TODAY OUT TOMORROW...... I FEEL REALLY BAD THAT YOU ARE NOT WORKING WITH ME AND DO WAT YOU SAY WOULD DO WITH US... I MADE WRESTLING POSTERS AND EMAIL TO YOU... I WAS READY TO COME AND WORK WITH YOU........ Y ARE YOU DO THIS WITH THIS SO CALL GCW??? YOU AD ME CONVINCED THAT YOU ARE A BUSINESS MAN AND LOVE WRESTLING TO DEVELOP IN NIGERIA AND OTHER PART
I WOULD LIKE YOU TO RESPOND
DINO
WWWA WRESTLING OWNER[/b]

I POSTED THIS ONLINE THROUGH MY FACEBOOK PAGE BEFORE DINO REACTED:
Olusesan Olukoya posted in PRO WRESTLING AFRICA.
Olusesan Olukoya 2:05pm Mar 31

On the 23rd March 2011, I received a letter from the Gladiator Championship Wrestling (GCW) with headquarter in New York, USA appointing me as the GCW Ambassador for Nigeria, Africa and Potential other countries in the African continent for the next three years from 23rd March 2011 - 22nd March, 2014.

I will be the representative of the Gladiator Championship Wrestling in my part of the world on professional wrestling as well as on other sporting issues as the management of GCW many deem fit.

The management of the organization also wish me good luck in collaboration and representation of GCW and LLC in Nigeria and the African continent.

By the grace of God, I have sincerely contributed to the development of the African professional wrestling in my own little ways and I never knew God has plans to elevate me with such a post. I congratulate myself, the Nigerian pro-wrestling community members as well as my associates from around the wrestling world who have in one way or the other added value to my pro-wrestling career over the years.

God bless you all.

Olusesan Olukoya,
"Mr. African Wrestling"
GCW Ambassador

Postby OMOOBA101 » 31.05.2012, 10:30

for all wrestling news,rumor,result and interview,with all backstage action and interview wrestling fans can not see on screen,
the no 1 wrestling newspaper in Nigeria(XTREME SLAM) is out ask your vendor.for more info,write to xremeslam@gmail.com,or call 08067393201
OMOOBA101

Previous