Go to footer

Interview with Starr Venus - First Lady of Team Taz Dojo

Interviews with Wrestlingstars

Interview with Starr Venus - First Lady of Team Taz Dojo

Postby Bernd Lorenz aka Tazzmaschine » 02.03.2013, 08:33

Hello Wrestlingjunkies.de Fans.
My Guest today live in Amarillo , Texas , USA
Please welcome Starr Venus

-First of all, it is a pleasure for Wrestlingjunkies.de, thank you for agreeing to do this
interview. Let’s start it off with how are you doing today?

*I am doing fantastic today! Thank you, hope you are doing good as well.

-Can you tell our readers more about your first steps into the wrestling business,what was the
reason you wanna be a pro wrestler?

*I have always liked professional wrestling ever since I was 6 years old. I grew up in Mexico and my mom and grandmother would take me to the local shows and I met my favorite wrestler, Tinieblas and I took a picture with him and that is when I realized that I wanted to be involved in wrestling. I grew up still being a fan and in high school I was attending local shows and the promotion was going to have ring girl try outs. I spoke to the promoter about it and he took one look at my pink hair at the time and my tattoos and piercings and he told me that I didn't look like a ring girl and if I ever considered being a wrestler I of course said YES but I just never thought that I could actually become a wrestler! So shortly after that I started my training. I love the physical aspect of wrestling as well as performing. I feel like I was born to be a pro wrestler!

-First Lady of Team Taz Dojo, personally trained by Taz one of my favorite ECW Wrestler in February
2011. How was it being the first Lady there and trained by Taz?
*It was such an honor!! I couldn't believe I had the chance to train with Taz and especially to be the first lady at his Team Taz Dojo. Only 6 people were picked to participate in his finishing school and I was shocked to know I was one of them! He was very intimidating at first, but I learned SO much! He is very passionate and very knowledgeable and he expresses that in his teachings. He really cared about us and wanted us to succeed and he did not go easy on me just because I was a girl either!

-But you startet earlier in Wrestling.Do you remember your first match and what was it like to
wrestle in front of an live crowd for the first time?
*Wrestling in front of an audience almost came natural to me. I have been performing almost all my life and I love having the attention of the crowd. But wrestling in front of a crowd bring in a different feeling it is such a crazy feeling hearing the whole crowd behind you as you hit your moves. One really becomes addicted to the sound of the crowd whether it would be boos or cheers either way they are being involved! But I was very nervous for my first match, I still get nervous before matches but I think that is a good thing. I think my first official match was in a tag team match actually.

-What would you say was your hardest match or one of this in your time in wrestling?
*I would probably say my hardest match was against Mickie James this January. I was very nervous as I was facing a world wide super star! She has held such prestigious titles and she was my first big name I had the privilege to step into the ring with. Mickie James and I ended up having a great match but I was definitely the most nervous and excited to face her.

-Starr Venus you wrestle for many US Indy Companys like NWA Amarillo , IZW , MLW or TPW and more.
Where would you loved to wrestle next?

*Japan!!! Or anywhere overseas like in Germany or England. I would even like to try to wrestle in Mexico. But here in the states I would love to work for such companies as Shimmer, Shine, WSU, and Chikara.

-Championship Belts.I saw on Facebook you with differnt Belts. Which one do you called yours?
* I was the NWA Top of Texas Women's Champion for 3 years! I was also undefeated. But I did unfortunately loose my belt in February 2012. I have also held the Texas Panhandle championship.

-Wrestler on the road have many times funny storys of this time.Do you have a funny one
which you could share with us?

* I was traveling with a group of wrestlers to Houston Texas and I was in a lot of pain because my wisdom teeth were coming in so in order to make me feel better some of the wrestlers started messing with the wrestlers that were asleep like by hitting them with socks and throwing water on them and also drawing on them. It did keep me laughing and made me forget about my pain.

-When your career has run its course, what do you want to be remembered for the most?

* I want to be remembered for my toughness. I also want to be remembered for breaking stereotypes and showing everyone that just because I am a girl doesn't mean that I can't wrestle just as good if not better than any other guy. I want to break the mold of what society considers "pretty" girls can be tough and pretty in their own way at the same time! One does not have to look a certain way in order to make it!

-And what do you when you not stands in the ring?
* I like to work out, lift weights. I also like to play video games and watch football. I also love to dance!

-Do you want to say something to the Wrestlingjunkies.de fans?
* I want to thank them for taking the time and reading my interview! Also I love to chat with fans and I invite them to follow me on Twitter @PalomaStarr and add me on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/WrestlingStarrAlso my channel on YouTube where you can check out all my matches is http://www.YouTube.com/TheVenusStarr

Thank you very much for this interview and good luck for your future!

Feel free to Visit Starr Venus on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/WrestlingStarr

Wrestlingjunkies.de - Wrestling is our Drug!!!!

Besucherzaehler
Bernd Lorenz aka Tazzmaschine
Admin + WJ ARMY General
Admin + WJ ARMY General

Fave Wrestler: Sting
Fave Promotion: DWA und Top Catch

by Advertising » 02.03.2013, 08:33

Advertising

Re: Interview with Starr Venus - First Lady of Team Taz Dojo

Postby The Nature Boy » 03.03.2013, 08:33

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Trained by Taz thats cool :big_applaus