Go to footer

Interview with Ymah

Interviews with Wrestlingstars

Interview with Ymah

Postby Bernd Lorenz aka Tazzmaschine » 04.03.2012, 09:06

Hello Wrestlingjunkies,
today my guest comes from the Netherlands.
He is the former FCW Tag Team Champion and one of the tallest wrestler there today.
Please welcome Ymah.

Hello Ymah,thank you for your time for this interview.
Thank you for having me.

Can you please tell the fans here in germany and all over the world who you are?
My name is Ymah , Dutch wrestler , since 2008.

Ymah ,how do you come to the decision to be a Pro wrestler?
I guess like most people did , I saw it on tv when I was a kid , and liked it so much. So I went to a try out , which I passed.

And your Wrestling Name Ymah , what does it means? Is there a Story behind?
For me it’s a way to express my feelings , to entertain people and to become what I’ve seen on tv , a Star.

Coaches in Wrestling?
I’ve been trained by : Marc Kodiak , Santos , Tommy End , Tengkwa , Gabriel Angelfyre

When you get inside the Ring what is your Favorite Rule,Heel or Face?And why?
I’ve been Heel since I started , and since 6 months or so I’m became Face, I like to do Heel spots more , because you can do everything you like , as long as you don’t get DQ’d.
But being Face is cool too , winning the crowd for you and party afterwards with them is awesome.

Do you watching Mainstream Wrestling Like TNA or WWE? And which Promotion is your Favorite?
I’d watched it a lot before as a fan but nowadays I just like to see how they do the moves and stuff like that , I’m learning from them not enjoying anymore.
My Favorite is WWE.

You mostly wrestle in the Netherlands and Belgium , which countrys would you love to visit to work?
The States , Japan , England , Germany and I’d like to wrestle more in France.

When you look in the future is there anything you want to do in wrestling or a match you
are dreaming for?
I would love to be in the top of Europe , because there are a lot of great wrestlers which I would like to wrestle

And when you look at your time in Wrestling, i know you are just started your career some years ago but what was your personal highlight inside the ring?

My personal highlight was my debut against Vito Toscani , the respect that I got for that man is really huge. It wasn’t an really good match but it was intense and really liked that match because he didn’t hold back.

You was FCW Tag Team Champion with FCW Tag Team Champion for over 1 year. How was this
feeling to hold the first time champion gold in your hands?
It was really great , also with Rhys Richards. We held it so long and that for our first title..

Where do you wrestle now?
I usually wrestle in Holland with the Pro Wrestling Holland , an in Belgium for the Belgian Catch Wrestling Federation.

Smartmarks still all over the world. How do you feel about the very critical smartmarks? Do
they damage the business?
I really don’t pay attention to it , it’s just a waste of my time.

And what does the 192cm big men when you not stands in the ring?
I’m a warehouse worker , for 38 hours a week, going to the gym at least 3 times a week.

At the last something to say to your fans ?
Look for me at Facebook , try to keep up with me on twitter , Be careful and put your hair up straight , and remember , If it ain’t Dutch , it ain’t much!

Thank you being my guest and i hope we see you sometimes in a german ring
Bernd Lorenz aka Tazzmaschine
Admin + WJ ARMY General
Admin + WJ ARMY General

Fave Wrestler: Sting
Fave Promotion: DWA und Top Catch

by Advertising » 04.03.2012, 09:06

Advertising

Re: Interview with Ymah

Postby Desmond Wolfe » 04.03.2012, 11:07

Den würde ich gerne mal in Deutschland sehen.Erinnert mit den langen Haaren etwas an eine Mischung aus Diesel und The Undertaker.
Desmond Wolfe
tWo Top User

Fave Wrestler: Desmond Wolfe

Re: Interview with Ymah

Postby EasyE81 » 05.03.2012, 20:15

Ist echt krass was Haare so ausmachen können. Mit den langen Haaren geht er voll als Heel durch. Die kurze Frisur passt besser zu nem Face :wink:
EasyE81
WJ ARMY 1st Lt.
WJ ARMY 1st Lt.

Fave Wrestler: HBK, CM Punk, Sting
Fave Promotion: WWE, TNA

Return to Board index

Return to Interviews