Raven Lake Interview with the CNWA Women´s Champion

Interviews with Wrestlingstars

Raven Lake Interview with the CNWA Women´s Champion

Postby Bernd Lorenz aka Tazzmaschine » 03.11.2012, 06:59

Hello Wrestlingjunkies.de Fans.
Today we have a guest from Canada
Please welcome Raven Lake.

Hey Bernd,
Thanks for having me as a guest on Wrestling Junkies.

Can you tell our readers more about your first steps into the wrestling business,what was
the reason you wanna be a pro wrestler?

IRemember watching wrestling as a kid for hours on Saturday nights. Watching the women wrestlers Velvet MacIntyre, Luna Vachon and Wendy Richter to name a few.I remember thinking " these women are awesome!" I knew then that this was what i wanted to do.

Your coaches in wrestling and your first time in training?

I was trained by Gorgeous Michelle Starr when I was 18. As my training got further into into it he brought in my child hood hero Velvet McIntyre. Now that was amazing!

Do you remember your first match some years ago and what was it like to wrestle in front of
an live crowd for the first time?

My first match was against Awesome Annie on Vancouver Island. I was so nervous before the match! When I got back to the dressing room after the match i felt amazing, I had just takin my first step on a long road.

Who had the greatest influence/impact on your life as pro wrestler?

I would have to say the two people who have had the greatest influence on my career would have to be Velvet Mcintyre and Michelle Starr. Velvet because she is has paved the road for women in this business, she has always humble and willing to give advice to the young up and comers in the business. And Michelle Starr for the same reasons, he's shared his knowledge of the business with his students, always there with helping had and good right hook when you need it. haha. I want to thank them for helping me to make my dream come true.
And my kids have been a huge factor in my career. To have their love and support means the world to me. I did take a few years off and that was to raise my family.
Where would I like to wrestle next? I love what I do and would love to wrestle everywhere and anywhere1

At the CNWA show at Oct 13th 2012 you become the first ever CNWA Women's Champion and make
so a little bit history. How does it feel?

Yes on October 13, 2012 I did become the first ever CNWA Womens National Champion. That is a day I will never forget! It took awhile but I have finally reached my dream I feel on top of the world!

By the way to make steps in wrestling. Your daughter is also inside the buissnes. What can
you say about "Bambi" Sammy Hall as mother and what a pro female wrestler?

Yes Sammy "bambi" Hall is my daughter. As a mom having a child in the business it is a little scary... I know tthe pain we put our bodies through and didn't want her to feel that. I really wanted her to continue her education. As a wrestler.. Sammy is a tough competitor. she is very talented. I am proud of her accomplishments so far.

When a booker or company wants you,where can they contact you and why should they book you?

If some one would like to contact me for a future show the can contact me at rvnlake@gmail.com or my facebook page Raven Lake.

When your career has run its course, what do you want to be remembered for the most?

How do I want people to remember me? I want people to remmeber me as a woman who never gave up, a womean who followed her dreams and the Woman who became the first ever CNWA Womans National Champion. A woman that kick some .......

Do you want to say something to the Wrestlingjunkies.de fans?

To all you WrestlingJunkies.... thank you for being fans! and Thank You for supporting Indy Wrestling. See you ringside!

hank you very much for this interview and good luck for your future!
Wrestlingjunkies.de - Wrestling is our Drug!!!!

Besucherzaehler
Bernd Lorenz aka Tazzmaschine
Admin + WJ ARMY General
Admin + WJ ARMY General

Fave Wrestler: Sting
Fave Promotion: DWA und Top Catch

by Advertising » 03.11.2012, 06:59

Advertising

Re: Raven Lake Interview with the CNWA Women´s Champion

Postby Jumper » 03.11.2012, 17:06

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Jumper