Go to footer

Rock Michael - Interview with the Belgian Rockstar

Interviews with Wrestlingstars

Rock Michael - Interview with the Belgian Rockstar

Postby Bernd Lorenz aka Tazzmaschine » 17.09.2011, 08:22

Hello Rock Michael,thank you for this interview and welcome back.

It's always a pleasure ;)

Can you please tell the fans who you are?

First of all, hello to everyone who will read this article. I'm Rock Michael, European Wrestler from Belgium. For those who don't know me, I'm a wrestler quickly and accurately with a touch of Highflying. I've got everything in style : the purity of the Rock, agility and speed of lightning. I hit hard and I move all around.

Rock music, impressive movements, sensations, a crowd screaming .. That's Rock Michael !

Rock Michael, in our first interview you called Rock N Moka, now you work as Rock Michael. Why do you change the Name?

It was a name a little too personal, and not enough "internationnal". When I saw that I began to wrestle more, I thought I needed something more "professional" while keeping a little about myself. A real name .. Michael is my name. So to fit with the "Rocker" I thought it must be a Rock n Roll name. Just put a "Rock" in it, and it became "Rock Michael". And it was a good idea cause I love, my family loves, my friends loves and most importantly, the public loves .. It's perfect !

You're also Called "The Kick" that's right?

Yes, it is because I am very agile, and it does not go a match where I don't use my legs. Low, middle or high kicks, chain kick, tornadoes or super kick ... I do what I want with my legs and that's why they call me "The Kick".

I think you are still in training like every other wrestler. Was there sometimes a moment in training when you say: That's too much I give up?

No, never. If it gets too hard, is that it's not for me or not for me yet. I'll try again later. It's useless and dangerous to try to go too fast. You have to know yourself and be ready.

Do you remember your last match in front of this interview and can you share with us this moment?

Yes of course. My last match was a Fatal Four Ways. There were the cream of Belgian Wrestling there : Tyler Gage, Jay Lewis, Dark Mondo and myself. The Belgian Top in the same ring : Waouw ! It was my first Fatal Four Ways and that was a fantastic match.

When you look in the future is there anything you want to do in wrestling or a match you are dreaming for?

Traveling all over the world of course ! And it's in preparation. In 2012, I have the chance to go the United States of America where I'm going to participate in at least 2 shows. This is ... AWESOOOOME for me !

In a future closer, I will participate in a BCC show which will also be present great wrestlers like Joe E Legend, Shelton Benjamin, Taijiri and even my favorite one, El Generico. It will be a great experience to share a locker room with them. I'll do my best to impress them, we never know .. :)

In September the 16th, I'll be in France. I got my chance for the KPW Cruiserweight Title against Sammy Davins.

In June, at ACWE, I won the case which gave me the right to a Championship match where I want, when I want. It will be in October, in Liège, my home, my fans, my match I ever wanted : Rock Michael VS Dark Mondo for the ACWE Title. People wanted it, people will have it. Some are already talking about the match of the year : They are right .. It will be Explosive !

I'm really very proud to be reached where I am and I will continue to go further. It's not my fault, Wrestling is my drug ... =)

Will we see you sometimes in a German Wrestling Ring?

I hope .. I have attended a small show near Köln. But it was a private organization and not a Fed .. It would be my pleasure to come again in Germany for wrestling. If I can choose, I vote for WXW, there are so many great wrestlers there and I had only good feedback. But any Promotion can call me, it will be a "YES" also. I work with everyone.

And when you look at your time in Wrestling what was your personal highlight inside the ring now after our first interview?

I had a match in Italy. In Lodi near Milano. It was a wonderfull week. It was great, I proposed to them, and they agreed. It was incredible, I went to Italy to wrestle !!

Not much tourism, but people hospitable and very friendly. A lot of training there ...

An anecdote ? Here we go ... The day of the show, I was all excited : people are there, they're screaming, great show .. And he announced my arrival, in Italian :

"He came for your pleasure, a great wrestler, superstar from Belgium ... "

(I'm even more excited, that's it, I am there, I'm in Italy for wrestling ... And then everything fall down ...)

"Il Belgaaaaaaa Rockyyyyyy Micheeeleeeeeeee" with an Italian accent

( "What ? oO I hear the music "I WANNA ROCK..." Ah, that's really me .. I go ..." )

And since, that's official : In Italy, nobody knows Rock Michael =(

Many Wrestler can told some good Road Trip Storys, can you tell the fans one of yours?

Why not ? ... One day we were booked in group for a show in a disco. The club is always full, the show was announced a month ago, it promised to be awesome.

But it was winter, and had heavy snowfall. So, 2 or 3 hour drive to get there. Got there, we hurry to be ready on time. And 10 min before the show starts, the organizer has to tell us that because of the snow, no more than 15 people in the disco. "Ah .. Euuuh .. Ok ..." So we said that it doesn't matter, at least they are there, we'll do it for them. But at the end, it still has canceled the show .. After That, 2 or 3 hour drive to go home. Thank you Snow ..

I'm in a good mood, one more ... When we're on a show, whenever one of us does something wonderfull in the ring, the others behind the scenes scream loudly "WOOOOOOW". But once it happened that people heard us, we watched them through a small hole to turn around wondering "What was that?" "Who was that?" And we played with it all evening, that was funny ...

Where do you wrestle now?

Wherever I am called .. But mainly in Belgium, Holland and France. I will continue to do everything possible to travel everywhere. Soon the USA .. Waouw Incredible ..

In the first Interview you say you will wrestle all over the world. Where do you want to wrestle next outside from Belgium?

Everywhere ... But for the great wrestling countries, after the United States and Germany ( I hope this interview will help ... ;) ), it will remain Canada, Mexico and Japan of course.

When a promoter will book you where can they contact you?

Simply by E-mail at rockmichael.wrestling@gmail.com or type "Rock Michael" on Facebook. After that, let's go ...

At the last something to say to your fans ?

First, I wanna thank all the persons who follow me, all the wrestling fans cause without them, I won't be there today. Thank you to the Tazzmaschine Bernd Lorenz aka "The German Chuck Norris" for this interview .. It's when you want =)

I'll continue to give the best of myself to give you the best of wrestling.
Remember, wrestling is a good drug ... But like all drugs, it's dangerous, don't try this at home or at school ;)

See you soon and be crazy,
Rock Michael.

Thank you being my guest and i hope we see you sometimes in a german ring.
I hope too ;)

Bernd Lorenz aka Tazzmaschine
Admin + WJ ARMY General
Admin + WJ ARMY General

Fave Wrestler: Sting
Fave Promotion: DWA und Top Catch

by Advertising » 17.09.2011, 08:22

Advertising

Re: Rock Michael - Interview with the Belgian Rockstar

Postby picard » 17.09.2011, 11:17

[i_like_it][/i_like_it]
picard
tWo Top User

Postby RockMichael » 17.09.2011, 11:48

Ahahaha , you could choose better pics .. lol =) huhu
tschau
I give the Best of myself ... To give you the Best of Wrestling !
You've got one Life .. So you've got one Chance !

http://www.youtube.com/user/RockTheKickMichael
RockMichael
Wrestler

Postby WWE Insider » 17.09.2011, 12:17

Hope to see you sometime here in germany.

Nice Interview.
Wrestling Insider ( WWE , TNA, RoH, CHIKARA, NWA )
WWE Insider
tWo Inventar

Postby Bernd Lorenz aka Tazzmaschine » 17.09.2011, 12:18

RockMichael wrote:Ahahaha , you could choose better pics .. lol =) huhu
tschau

Can´t find your facebook side :-(
Wrestlingjunkies.de - Wrestling is our Drug!!!!

Besucherzaehler
Admin + WJ ARMY General
Admin + WJ ARMY General

Postby Bernd Lorenz aka Tazzmaschine » 17.09.2011, 12:20

now i get it :-D
Wrestlingjunkies.de - Wrestling is our Drug!!!!

Besucherzaehler
Admin + WJ ARMY General
Admin + WJ ARMY General

Postby Avril » 17.09.2011, 12:43

I love the "Gimmicks" like this.

RockMichael over Europe
Avril
WJ ARMY 2nd Lt.
WJ ARMY 2nd Lt.

Postby Jeff Jarrett » 17.09.2011, 15:37

European member of the Rockers ;-)

Good Interview.
JJ
It´s me Double J Jeff Jarrett
Jeff Jarrett
Co Admin + WJ ARMY Colonel
Co Admin + WJ ARMY Colonel

Fave Wrestler: Jeff Jarrett
Fave Promotion: TNA

Postby EasyE81 » 17.09.2011, 21:02

Real good interview. I already liked the first one...so I still remember it. That is a good sign. :wink:
Like Avril I love Gimmicks like that. So I really wish RockMichael the very best in his Wrestling career :big_applaus
EasyE81
WJ ARMY 1st Lt.
WJ ARMY 1st Lt.

Fave Wrestler: HBK, CM Punk, Sting
Fave Promotion: WWE, TNA

Postby RockMichael » 18.09.2011, 09:30

So in order :

WWE Insider : I hope too, it would be a pleasure =)
Avril : Thank you, happy to please you :) You're not bad either =p
Jeff Jarrett : Why not, it a pleasant comparison ...
EasyE81 : Just thank you, you can't wish better for me =)

And for the final : G.C.N. G.C.N. G.C.N. He'll understand ... Ahaha =)
I give the Best of myself ... To give you the Best of Wrestling !
You've got one Life .. So you've got one Chance !

http://www.youtube.com/user/RockTheKickMichael
RockMichael
Wrestler

Next