Go to footer

Tina San Antonio Interview

Interviews with Wrestlingstars

Tina San Antonio Interview

Postby Bernd Lorenz aka Tazzmaschine » 04.12.2011, 09:58

Hello Wrestlingjunkies,

Today my guest comes from Brooklyn, USA

Please welcome Tina San Antonio

Hello, Tina. Thank you for this interview.

Thank you for having me. I am very excited, as this is my first interview for Germany.

Can you please tell the fans who you are?

I am a professional wrestler, and my training began at Gleason's Gym in Brooklyn, New York in the spring of 2009 with The WUW Club of Professional Wrestling, under the tutelage of WWE Hall of Famer, "The Unpredictable" Johnny Rodz.

How did you come to the decision to be a Female Pro wrestler?

I wanted to stay fit and in shape. So, I took up wrestling since I was always curious about it.

Sometimes friends and family cannot understand the decision, how was about your friends and family?

They all think I am a bit crazy anyway. They were not the least bit surprised. After my first week of training I had huge bruises everywhere. They did not like it, but they were very supportive.

Who were your coaches in wrestling?

"The Unpredictable" Johnny Rodz, Mac Daddy Flex, Reggaedones

When you get inside the Ring what is your Favorite Rule, Heel or Face? And why? I am a natural heel so that seems to come across no matter what. However, I don’t have a preference. I just want to win.

You use the name Tina San Antonio, what can you tell us about that you called like a city? That’s my name! Its Italian….and came from my grandfather. No Gimmick!

When you compare WWE and TNA, are there any big differences? And which Promotion is your Favorite? I do not have a favorite promotion. I am a fan of a good match. There are always differences in every promotion, if every promotion where the same it would be pretty boring.

I saw that you a together with Marti Belle build a Tag Team called The Belle Saints. What can you tell us about Marti and the TagTeam?

Both Marti and I train at the same gym. I think becoming a tag team was inevitable for us. We not only are tag partners, but we have grown to become best friends. Not many tag teams can say that. I think that makes the success of our tag team. We were able to become tag team champions after scoring a victory over WSU Tag Champion Cindy Rogers and Jana only 5 moths after out debut.

Together you were WSU Tag Team Champions. Your first belt? How does it feel with Gold around the waist?
Yes, my first belt. I feel honored to have had the opportunity to be champion in one of the most prestigious wrestling promotions around. A lot of great wrestlers have held these titles, and I hope to be able continue the stellar legacy of the tag team championships and win the chance at number one contender at this weekend show.

Gerweck.net a big Wrestlingboard crowned you at the 18th Oct to the Diva of the Day. Is this a little step into the Big One

Promotions?

That was an honor to be crowed diva of the day. My goal is to perform with the best of the best. Whether that is in WSU, WWE, Impact or International. Whenever the opportunity to work with the best presents itself, I’ll be ready.

When you look in the future is there anything you want to do in wrestling or a match you are dreaming for?

I just want to be able to take it as far as I am blessed to take it. I want to be able to perform for as many as I can.

You wrestle not only female worker you also wrestle male wrestler. What are the differences between?

Beside the physical aspect it’s always a lot tougher. Its obvious they are stronger, so you have to be able to our smart them. Always be one step ahead. No one is undefeatable.

And when you look at your time in Wrestling what was your personal highlight inside the ring?

Winning the WSU tag team championship

What countries would you like to visit in your wrestling time? Germany? Japan? Canada? The question should be which do I not want to visit! I would love to visit them all.

Where do you wrestle now? I wrestle mostly out of the northeastern United States. However, I have had a few opportunities to wrestle through out the USA.

And what do the Lady behind the wrestler when you not stands in the ring?

When I am not wrestling or training, I enjoy playing with my puppy Annie. She is a big stress reliever. I love her! I enjoy to cooking and I have started making my own gear. I’d like to eventually expand to make wrestling gear for others.

At the last something to say to your fans?

My fans are what make Tina San Antonio. I could not have become who I am or continue to grow with out them. They are a big part of why I do wrestle. Thank you always for all of your support. I love all your comments and questions, so please follow me on facebook at

http://www.facebook.com/TinaSanAntonioTSA

or on twitter

http://twitter.com/#!/TinaSanAntonio

Thank you being my guest and i hope we see you sometimes in a german ring.

Thank you so much! And, absolutely would love to be in a German ring. Hope to see you all soon!

Wrestlingjunkies.de - Wrestling is our Drug!!!!

Besucherzaehler
Bernd Lorenz aka Tazzmaschine
Admin + WJ ARMY General
Admin + WJ ARMY General

Fave Wrestler: Sting
Fave Promotion: DWA und Top Catch

by Advertising » 04.12.2011, 09:58

Advertising

Re: Tina San Antonio Interview

Postby Desmond Wolfe » 04.12.2011, 13:38

Great Stuff.
Would love to see her as TNA Knockout,the place where women can wrestle. :big_applaus
Desmond Wolfe
tWo Top User

Fave Wrestler: Desmond Wolfe

Postby EasyE81 » 04.12.2011, 20:33

Another very good interview. May many other Championships find the way around her waist :wink:
EasyE81
WJ ARMY 1st Lt.
WJ ARMY 1st Lt.

Fave Wrestler: HBK, CM Punk, Sting
Fave Promotion: WWE, TNA

Postby Jack Sparrow » 05.12.2011, 19:03

Cute. Both.

THX
Jack Sparrow
tWo Fan Stufe 1