Go to footer

Xdream Das Interview

Interviews with Wrestlingstars

Xdream Das Interview

Postby Bernd Lorenz aka Tazzmaschine » 01.05.2011, 07:30

Hallo und Herzlich Willkommen zu dem Interview mit den Wrestlingjunkies.de aus Österreich X-Dream

Vielen Dank das Du Dir die Zeit nimmst für ein kleines Interview auf Wrestlingjunkies.de
Hi, you are welcome.

Kannst Du Dich bitte kurz vorstellen.

Hi, I'm the "boehse tante Xdream", the only Austrian women professional wrestler, I was born in Austria, in Vienna am, 1.72 inches tall, have 95 kg weight battle.
I train since I was twelve weight training, I started with the usual muscle Bishins for bodybuilding, I have never taken part in competitions, because I wanted to pursue the sport just for me.
In 1997 I came over a friend to American football, with the Vikings until 2001, I have regularly trained alongside wrestling and weightlifting, and playing.
In 1998, I've come through another friend to the Wrestling School Austria, since I train there.
Mitterlweile I sit on the board and am responsible for many years as a coach for youth, but also for the Semi Pro's and girls.
Other projects are still in planning

Also was hat Dich ans Wrestling gefesselt?Bzw was brachte Dich zum Wrestling?
The muscle-bound, sweaty, big men have fascinated me as they want with their colorful costumes in the center.
A friend took me to the Wrestling School Austria

Du bist 1998 der WSA in Östreich beigetretten.Wie war die Anfangszeit für Dich in der Wrestling School Austria und das
auftretten vor Wrestlingfans?
At first it was strange for me something because I only feed me for training or in team sports have.
But it was mitanzusehen interesting, since I have stamina and the strength was a little superior to other.
So I'm gone the way as a single fighter and I have the best knowledge for me with him.
The appearance before fans was not so foreign to me, only now it was my individual performance and performance in the foreground and not the performance of an entire team's.
The fans have thanked me with your enthusiasm, which is of course beautiful to see.
Even in foreign events, where I was just visiting, you wanted autographs on the most unlikely spots.
Thank you to the fans at this point, without you does not work this business.

Kannst Du Dich an Dein erstes Match erinnern und wie es für Dich war?Die ganzen Eindrücke,Reaktionen der Fans usw.
Ui, I think there has to fit me now.
I can not remember exactly remember when I repeatedly during the training exercise fights absolve.
But I can remember my debut fight as Xdream, it was a spontaneous decision by the former Humungus crew, which I jump, because one of my colleagues did not want to compete and the other was injured.
I had to fight against the Italians, these I would not like to mention by name, but I have played against him, was a pretty short fight.
The audience has spread in the rain at the sports park at Schönbrunn a great atmosphere, I must stress not know that the Humungus crew a say well, we have a somewhat dubious reputation, so the audience I was even physically attacked. That's buissiness.

In der WSa ist ja Gerhard Hradil auch bekannt als Humungus,den wir vor kurzem auch in einem Interview hatten,der Trainer.
Wie hart ist das training aus Deiner sicht?
Well, I want to the training method of another coach is not publicly express.
I also have other coaches that enjoyed one or other training.
Each coach will lead his charges have the right path, not only for the stage, but also for life.
I see it as my job as a trainer.
Hardness is always in the eye of the beholder, is finally wrestling "is not a hobby, " but "hard work".

Doch in der WSa bist Du ja nicht nur als Wrestlerin sondern auch als Co Organizerin, Promoterin, Managerin und Teil des
Kreativ Teams wenn ich richtig informiert bin oder?
Yes, as you are properly informed.
Trainer you've forgotten.
What does' part of the creative team?
I am the creative team, I bring forth my suggestions, either they are adopted by the boss of the ESC or not, but since there commite nch fortunately the booking, in which I have also my place

In der WSa sind neben Dir ja auch schon andere Ladys angetretten wie unter anderem Wesna, Kyra The Amazon from Spain, Missy
Blond,Blue Nikita und und und. Gegen wenn würdest Du gerne mal in der WSA kämpfen?
Vesna is supposedly retired from active events, correct me if I'm wrong.
Against you I would like to once begun, it is a great fighter.
Against Missy Blonde I am not yet taken up, fortunately, I respect you as a friend, but I size: too many are afraid to hurt in the ring, is now also reportedly stepped back from active events.
Nikita would, of course, a size that would be my honor to compete you may be generated, it is an equal Wesna militant in your style.
So far, only small fish were thrown to me, it is presumably the budget.
Kyra> Vampiria> Angel, sorry about that I'm just over it rolled, I respect you as fighters but as my opponent inside the ring, say musch but at this point: failure Booking
I can think of at the moment unfortunately, no one against whom I would like to fight.
Of course, I enjoy every encounter in the ring, because I can learn something from each respondent.
There is but one person with the WSA Women's belt around his waist, that I would like to get to Austria, so Sweet Saraya, we see ourselves

Deinen Nicknamen X Dream,wie kamst Du dazu und gibt es nicht manchmal Verwechslungen weil in Deutschland ja auch ein Mann
mit dem Nick unterwegs ist?
How I came to my fight with?
I have a lot of places back and forth, at first it was a "XXXdream", give me the web: XXX one come and tell me which side you, and "Dream " is easily explained.
Put it together and you have a result
Sounds simple right?
But it is even easier: introduce yourself to me in real terms over and tell me what you think.
My name says it all.
Oh, and in Germany there is a man that I copied?
I did not know.

Auf Facebook bist Du ja auch als Böhse Tante zu finden. Hat der Name einen Wrestler Hintergrund oder ehre Leidenschaft zu
einer Musicband?
Of course, ......
has a background that relates to the wrestling, but I want to say anything because it is something internal.
"Das ist mein Leben, vielleicht soll es so sein, eine Reise durch den Wahnsinn, durch Licht und Dunkelheit, man muss wohl erst ganz unten sein um oben zu bestehn"

Wie sieht Deine Zukunft im aktiven Wrestling aus?
I am only at the beginning, I have big plans.
Too much is yet to reveal now

Wie siehst Du die Zukunft des Ladyswrestling in Deutschland,Schweiz und natürlich Österreich?
I have since, unfortunately, no good predictions, unfortunately, get out the good, and it comes to nothing.
I see a scene in the UK for professional women wrestling.
Here in Austria, I get many offers, which go in another direction and nothing to do with professional wrestling have nothing

Zum Abschluss kannst Du das Wort noch an Deine Fans richten.
FUCK THE WINNER / ROCK'N ROLL-SEX-MOTORCYCLING / RESPECT MY COLOURS

Ich bedanke mich für das Interview und wünsche Dir alles gute für die Zukunft.
your are welcome
Bernd Lorenz aka Tazzmaschine
Admin + WJ ARMY General
Admin + WJ ARMY General

Fave Wrestler: Sting
Fave Promotion: DWA und Top Catch

by Advertising » 01.05.2011, 07:30

Advertising

Re: Xdream Das Interview

Postby rattlesnake » 01.05.2011, 07:46

[i_like_it][/i_like_it]
rattlesnake
tWo Special Mitglied

Fave Wrestler: SCSA

Postby Matt Hardy Brand » 01.05.2011, 17:29

[i_like_it][/i_like_it]

Matt Hardy Brand
tWo Top User

Fave Wrestler: Matt Hardy
Fave Promotion: WWE

Postby EasyE81 » 02.05.2011, 16:58

Wäre es nicht besser gewesen, die Antworten auf Deutsch zu geben ? Ich habe zwar den Sinn verstanden, aber durch dieses schlechte Englisch hat es echt ne ganze Weile gedauert bis ich verstanden habe, was X Dream zum Audruck bringen wollte. Es ist nicht böse gemeint, aber auf deutsch wäre hier vielen mehr geholfen gewesen. Meine Meinung :wink:
EasyE81
WJ ARMY 1st Lt.
WJ ARMY 1st Lt.

Fave Wrestler: HBK, CM Punk, Sting
Fave Promotion: WWE, TNA

Postby Bernd Lorenz aka Tazzmaschine » 06.05.2011, 17:16

EasyE81 wrote:Wäre es nicht besser gewesen, die Antworten auf Deutsch zu geben ? Ich habe zwar den Sinn verstanden, aber durch dieses schlechte Englisch hat es echt ne ganze Weile gedauert bis ich verstanden habe, was X Dream zum Audruck bringen wollte. Es ist nicht böse gemeint, aber auf deutsch wäre hier vielen mehr geholfen gewesen. Meine Meinung :wink:

Ja wäre es und eigentlich wollte ich das noch umändern und ich werde das noch nachholen ;-)
Wrestlingjunkies.de - Wrestling is our Drug!!!!

Besucherzaehler
Bernd Lorenz aka Tazzmaschine
Admin + WJ ARMY General
Admin + WJ ARMY General

Fave Wrestler: Sting
Fave Promotion: DWA und Top Catch

Postby B.A. Xdream » 24.04.2012, 12:51

Ich habe hin und her überlegt ob ich auf Deutsch oder Englisch antworten soll, weil ich es für jeden verständlich machen wollte. Da mein Englisch echt besch..eiden ist, habe ich das Interview durch die Google-Übersetzungs-Maschine laufen lassen, mein Fehler, sorry.

B.A. Xdream 8)
FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHT
B.A. Xdream
tWo User

Fave Wrestler: B.A. Xdream

Postby mike » 27.04.2012, 18:40

B.A. Xdream wrote:Ich habe hin und her überlegt ob ich auf Deutsch oder Englisch antworten soll, weil ich es für jeden verständlich machen wollte. Da mein Englisch echt besch..eiden ist, habe ich das Interview durch die Google-Übersetzungs-Maschine laufen lassen, mein Fehler, sorry.

B.A. Xdream 8)

Wir sind ja hier nicht auf einem Board wo alles schlecht gemacht wird ;-)

Es ist ja zu verstehen was Du sagen willst und damit ist das Interview auch völlig ok so.
Ich sage auf jedenfall Danke. :big_applaus
mike
tWo Special Mitglied

Postby Old School » 28.04.2012, 18:57

mike wrote:
B.A. Xdream wrote:Ich habe hin und her überlegt ob ich auf Deutsch oder Englisch antworten soll, weil ich es für jeden verständlich machen wollte. Da mein Englisch echt besch..eiden ist, habe ich das Interview durch die Google-Übersetzungs-Maschine laufen lassen, mein Fehler, sorry.

B.A. Xdream 8)

Wir sind ja hier nicht auf einem Board wo alles schlecht gemacht wird ;-)

Es ist ja zu verstehen was Du sagen willst und damit ist das Interview auch völlig ok so.
Ich sage auf jedenfall Danke. :big_applaus

Nichts hinzuzufügen :big_applaus
Old School
tWo Top User